Welcome to the Global MBA Program application site.
The Admission Committee seeks to bring together talented students from a broad range of academic and professional backgrounds. We welcome applicants from non-business fields such as medicine, law, and public administration. Applications are reviewed holistically; no single factor – e.g., GPA, GMAT and TOEFL scores, or years of work experience — determines the outcome.
In order to build a strong and diversified class, we look for applicants with following key characteristics:
- Strong intellectual ability as measured by GMAT and academic record.
- Leadership, initiative, and impact as evidenced through professional achievements, extracurricular activities, recommendation, and personal essays.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills as demonstrated through the recommendation, essays, and interviews.
- Clear goals and rationale for pursuing an MBA as demonstrated through essays and interviews.
- Fit with the Ross approach to management education as demonstrated through essays and interviews.
Courses in management are not required for application; however, you are expected to have the capacity to handle the intensity of our learning environment and should have solid analytical, quantitative, and communicative skills.
Once your application is received, we will confirm receipt via email. Then we will continue communicating with you to keep you up-to-date regarding the status.