Apply for a Ross MAcc Scholarship
The scholarship application link for the 2020/2021 academic year will be posted below, as long as funds are available. Scholarship applications will be considered simultaneously with MAcc program applications and students are encouraged to submit a scholarship application within one week of their program application. Scholarship applications have no bearing on admission decisions.
Complete the scholarship application using the same name and email address indicated on your application to the MAcc program. This application encompasses all MAcc Scholarship, Graduate Student Instructor (GSI), Graduate Student Staff Assistant (GSSA), and Global Practicum Sponsorship opportunities.
MAcc Scholarship, GSI, GSSA, and Global Practicum Sponsorship Application
Graduate Student Instructors (GSI)
The MAcc Program is proud to offer 16 GSI positions to incoming MAcc students each year. GSIs assist with the instruction of undergraduate introductory-level accounting courses. They are compensated with a 51 percent tuition waiver and a monthly stipend, totaling approximately $600 per month.
Global Practicum Course (Study Abroad) Sponsorships
The MAcc Program partners with Ross Global Initiatives to award eight students with a global experience sponsorship. The Graduate Global Practicum Course
is a winter semester course that takes students out of the classroom and into fieldwork abroad during spring break. Students awarded a sponsorship will have all course fees paid for by the sponsorship.
Thanks to the generosity of MAcc alumni and friends, numerous Ross merit- and need-based scholarships are awarded to our students each year. Award amounts vary by available funding and the number of applicants but typically range from $5,000-15,000 per year. Approximately half of each MAcc class is awarded a Ross merit- or need-based scholarship.
We express our sincere thanks to the wonderful individuals and corporations who support Michigan Ross accounting education by funding the following scholarship opportunities:
- William J. and Donna W. Adams Memorial Scholarship
- William J. and Donna W. Adams Scholarship
- Arthur Andersen LLP Minority Scholarship
- Pamela Jane Bryant Accounting Scholarship
- John Robert and Minnie Lee Bussey Scholarship
- Ralph G. Conger Scholarship
- Howard J. Cooper Scholarship*
- Deloitte Foundation/Carleton H. Griffin MAcc Scholarship
- Ernst & Young Scholarship
- Roy M. Jacklin Scholarship
- Harvey Kapnick Scholarship
- Leonard J. Kujawa/Arthur Andersen Scholarship
- L. L. Laing Scholarship
- Walter P. Lossing Memorial Scholarship
- MAcc Alumni Scholarship Fund
- John F. McCarthy Business Scholarship*
- Elissa Meadow Scholarship
- Dorris C. Michalske Scholarship
- Michael and Joan Sakkinen Accounting Scholarship
- Gary H. Stein Memorial Scholarship
- Charles E. and Barbara C. Stilec Scholarship
- Lynn A. Townsend Scholarship Fund
- David Weston Scholarship
- William A. Paton Scholarship
*This scholarship is shared between several Ross programs and is awarded to MAcc students every three years.