Become a Michigan Ross Distinguished Leader
By completing a series of programs, you earn the Michigan Ross Distinguished Leader Executive Certificate. Choose the programs that best suit your learning goals and attend them at your own pace — either in quick succession or over a period of years. After participating in a total of four programs,* you will receive a certificate naming you a Michigan Ross Distinguished Leader.
*As a general rule, one program qualifies for one credit, and four programs qualify for a certificate. However, programs that are longer than one week qualify for multiple credits. Please note that the word “credit” does not refer to academic credit toward degree programs.
Benefits for You
- Receive a scholarship for life for Michigan Ross Executive Education Programs
- Develop your knowledge and skills for today’s — and tomorrow’s — business landscape
- Interact with experts and build a global peer network
- Boost your resume to position yourself for advancement
- Provide incentives and support for developing your team members and colleagues
BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
- Retain high-potentials by investing in their development
- Empower individuals and teams to bring new ideas to your firm
- Apply advanced research and proven tools to your toughest challenges
- Build a sustainable, productive business culture
- Gain progressive cost savings as participants work toward completion